ScFv’s offer multiple advantages over monoclonal antibodies as drug carriers to tumors. They are able to provide greater tumor penetration due to their small size, low kidney uptake, rapid blood clearance, and a lesser negative response by human immune system. Our services include a single-chain variable fragment (scFv) construction service in conjunction with subsequent expression of the novel scFv region on an Fc region for production of a novel antibody via transient expression in mammalian CHO or HEK293 cells.
What We Offer:
- scFv Produced from Synthetic DNA– This is the fastest route to construct a scFv. Oligonucleotides are first assembled in-vitro and then cloned into our in-house expression vectors. The scFv is then expressed in E. coli or a mammalian cell line. The turnaround time is 3-5 weeks.
- scFv Produced from Monoclonal Cell Line – The customer provides the monoclonal hybridoma cell line. The mRNA from the monoclonal will be cloned to create a cDNA vector from which the variable heavy (VH) and light (VL) chains are then subcloned into an expression vector. Typical production of the purified scFv is 3-5 weeks.
- scFv Manufactured from Accession Numbers – The gene of the target protein is synthesized (according to the accession number), cloned, expressed, purified and used as an immunogen to raise a monoclonal hybridoma in mice. We then screen for the relevant monoclonal characteristics and use this cell line as the basis for the scFv. The procedure is the same as method two (2). The turnaround time is 3-5 weeks.
- Cell Line Production – This is an optional add-on service to the three scFv construction services above. Turnaround time: 6-7 weeks.
- Codon optimization technology
- Seamless cloning technology
- Transient expression evaluation with scale-up option
Client provides: Antibody sequence, plasmid containing coding sequence, or hybridoma cells (>1×105 cells, in liquid nitrogen or dry ice) with isotype or class information
Stage I: Variable Region (Fv) Sequencing or Gene Synthesis
Turnaround time: 2 weeks
Stage II: Vector Construction
Turnaround time: 1 week
Stage III: Transient Expression and scFv-Fc Purification
Turnaround time: 2 weeks
Deliverables: 50 – 500 μg (average 200 μg) of purified chimeric antibody depending on expression levels, data sheet and full report
Stage IV: Cell Line Production (optional)
Turnaround time: 6 – 7 weeks
|85101||Molecular Construction of scFv-Fc Expression Vectors, Transient Expression and Purification by Protein A (Template DNA Provided by Client)||30-5000 ml||Inquire|
|85102||Molecular Construction of scFv-Fc Expression Vectors, Transient Expression and Purification by Protein A (Synthesize Variable Regions)||30-5000 ml||Inquire|
|85103||Molecular Construction of scFv-Fc Expression Vectors, Transient Expression and Purification by Protein A (Synthesize Whole IgG Genes)||30-5000 ml||Inquire|
Please contact us for a custom quotation.