Custom CRISPR/Cas9-based Genome Engineering
A significant recent advance in genome engineering is the development of the CRISPR/Cas9-based genome editing system. In this system, three components (crRNA, tracrRNA and CRISPR-associated Cas9 protein) are needed for genome editing in vivo. We could fuse the crRNA and tracrRNA into a single guide RNA (sgRNA) and induce efficient Cas9 cleavage in vitro. The sgRNA can be targeted to any desired genomic sequence through complementary base pairing with high levels of efficacy and specificity.
Use CRISPR/Cas9 technology to:
• Insert gene(s) into any specific genomic loci
• Knock-out expression of gene(s) in any specific genomic loci
• Varied system in mammalian genomes, Escherichia coli and Yeast
Oak BioSciences’ CRISPR/Cas9 system offers proven technology with unparalleled support and expertise to make your use of this system easy and successful from the start.
Oak Biosciences provides:
- Custom gene point mutation, gene replacement, gene tagging, gene deletion and small DNA insertion services
- Custom knock-in/knock-out cell line generation services
- Guide RNA Vector Evaluation /Validation services
Custom CRISPR Constructs Services
- Design and select the target sequence (gRNA) and clone into our pOK1-gRNA vector (Two- vector system) and we will provide you a complimentary Cas9 expression plasmid upon request
- Design and select the target sequence (gRNA) and clone into our pOK2-gRNA vector (One- vector system)
|98101||Target sequence gRNA cloning into pOK1-gRNA vector (2 vector system)||1 vector||$150|
|98102||Target sequence gRNA cloning into pOK2-gRNA vector (1 vector system)||1 vector||$180|
|98103||Donor vector construction with a predesigned cassette (<1.5 kb)||1 vector||$800|
|98104||Donor vector construction with a predesigned cassette (>1.5 kb)||1 vector||From $800|
Please contact us for sequence details.
Genome Editing Cell Lines Services
1. gRNA design and construction, in vitro validation and donor DNA design and construction (knock-in only)
2. Cell culture, transfection and optimization
3. Cell line screening and confirmation by PCR and/or sanger sequencing
4. Cell line banking and cryopreservation
|CRISPR Cell Line Service||Deliverables||Timeline*||Pricing|
|Knock-out cell line||1. Validated single banking clone
2. Detailed report with gRNA targeting sequence
|Knock-in cell line||1. Single banking clone with targeting sequence and knock-in gene sequence
2. Detailed report (gRNA targeting sequence and knock-in homology arm sequence)
|Timeline depends on complexity of target sequence and cell line growth.|
|99101||Custom knock-out cell line Generation via CRISP/Cas9 system||1 cell line||$8000|
|99102||Custom knock-in cell line Generation via CRISP/Cas9 system||1 cell line||$9000|
For complex projects, please contact us for details.